I would say, staying in this house was a unforgettable chapter in my life. I could find every thing in the house for my need. Cleanses and maintenance of the property is amazing. Would like to convey sincere thanks to Coral for her great support during our stay.
- You will deal with one person, Coral, a professional business owner, 7 days a week. One Point of Contact.
- Between Moves has been in business, satisfying customers for 27 years
- Effortless check in and check out
- No unexpected charges, fully refundable deposits, no upgrade charges
- Scam-proof, not a property owner facing foreclosure
- Immediate resolution of property issues, to your complete satisfaction. 1 point of contact 7 days a week. Questions and requests are dealt with immediately.
- Quality properties. Between Moves only leases individually owned, private condominiums. These are NOT cramped, noisy apartments. All properties are in immaculate, well maintained condition.
- FULLY furnished, much more than a typical corporate rental. At Between Moves, this means more than the necessities! It means furnished as a home is. Each unit is furnished with ample dishware, extra linens, and house wares, fully equipped kitchens, not skimpy minimal furnishings like most furnished rentals. All units also include a fireplace, in unit washer and dryer and a deck or patio.
- Flexible terms: 30-day minimum, 14 day move out notice. We pro-rate the rent to the EXACT day you need. Simple, clear, no strings. Hassle free! Deposits are fully refunded within ten days.
- All utilities are included. This means no set up fees, no forgotten disconnect orders, no headaches or hidden costs.
- All properties have covered, assigned parking next to the building in safe, convenient locations.
- Everything is ABOVE AND BEYOND a typical corporate rental; everything you need to immediately feel at home.
Everything is provided: all kitchen cookware, dishes, house wares, linens, blankets, pillows. You’ll even find 1-2 weeks worth of cleaning supplies, paper products, laundry and soap products to get you started.
Bring clothes, food, personal items, your favorite chef knife if you have one, DVDs. There are clock radios in the bedrooms, (but no stereos, computers, gaming systems, you are welcome to bring your own.) TVs with DVD players are provided.
Yes. There is a desk and free internet service provided in all the units.
Rates are per night. Most properties can sleep 3-4 people comfortably. Please ask about maximum occupancy for your desired property.
You move in any date you choose, check out any day you like, and are charged only for the days you stay. Rent is pro-rated daily after the first 30 night minimum and 14 day move-out notice).
You may check in usually anytime between noon and 8pm, although later/earlier times may be available. Coral will meet you with the key, show you around and answer any questions.
Call Coral at 425-822-0533 7a.m. to 7p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
Price ranges are on our website under "rates". It's best to call directly for the most current information on pricing and availability. Call Coral at 425-822-0533 7a.m. to 7p.m. Pacific Standard Time or email: email@example.com.
Due to allergy considerations, we cannot accept pets.
We have no units that allow smoking. Please check to see if your unit may permit smoking outside on the deck or patio.
We accept personal checks, cashier checks, money orders or cash and major credit cards. The refundable deposit is due when the reservation is made to act as a security deposit. First 30 nights rent is due at move-in and every 30 days there after. Rent can be mailed directly to Coral. Make checks payable to Between Moves. Mail to Between Moves, 6513 132nd AVE NE #360, Kirkland, WA 98033.
Deposit plus first 30 nights rent (usually totals about $4,000).
ALL utilities, extended cable, internet are included. The only other fee besides rent is your cleaning fee when you vacate. (Usually $75-$150.)
The property is to be left in the same condition as move in. If you elect to detail clean your unit, wash all linens and leave the property in immaculate "move in" condition, your deposit is refunded in full. Otherwise we deduct the cleaning fee (approximately $75-150) and payment for any damage from the deposit. A check will be mailed to you within 10 days of vacating the unit.
Yes, all units have free washer and dryers inside the unit.
No, all outside maintenance and lawn care is included.
Most properties within 2 miles to 405 or 520 major interstates/freeways.
Yes, Seattle Metro
bus lines usually stop within a block or two of the property.
Most units are centrally located in quiet communities within a short car ride to most services and stores. SOME are walking distance. Click here for Walkscore
All small appliance are provided including coffee maker, toaster, mixer blender, and iron. Bring your favorite coffee!
There is a 30 night minimum rent requirement. Rent is paid every 30 days. All pre-paid rent is fully refunded, with a 14 day minimum move out notice.
You may extend your stay as LONG as you wish. Once the 2 week notice has been given, assume your property is now rented to another guest, but always ask if you need to stay longer. We may have another property for you or have the new tenant move to another property.
Always call Coral first at 425-890-2832 or Erik at 425-466-8824. If neither can be reached, and it is an emergency, call Maintco at 425-822-5505.
For lockouts before midnight. Call Coral at 425-890-2832. Or if unable to reach Coral, call Erik 425-466-8824. (They MAY be unavailable between midnight and 6:00 a.m.
No problem. It can be special ordered and set up for a small fee.